- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via each brands Instagram posts
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on Sunday 14th March 2021.. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Like this post on @alice_inthe_looking_glass grid and tag a friend - Ensure you are following all 4 brands and Alice
- Share on stories for 3 extra entries
- Confirm entries by signing up via link in our bio
- Sarah Haran reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Sarah Haran is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any other brand connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
1 x dress from Closet London1 x moc croc Dahlia bag from Sarah Haran1 x pair of Ready to Wear shoes from Emmy London up to the value of £3951 x £150 voucher from Studio 10 Makeup
2 hour styling session with Alice Marsh
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoters reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random (by software, or by names pulled from a hat), from all entries properly received and verified by all participating brands.
- The winner will be announced via Instagram stories within 24 hours of the closing date and notified by Instagram direct mail. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The individual brands will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will never be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Your data will only be shared in the form of an email address with the participating brands. Your data will not be shared with any third parties not connected to this competition.