Complimentary Promotion FAQ's
Your super exciting and comprehensive guide to all the ts & cs surrounding our infamous Complimentary Promotion!
We know no one likes reading the small print, but we want you to get as much joy as possible from the promotion, rather than reminding you of broken rules, so we thought it best to give you all a refresher course up front!
If you have any questions regarding any of these, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to discuss further to answer any of your queries. Let's get this right from day 1 so we have a smooth sailing quarter and we are all happy bunnies!
Reserving your Complimentary Bag or Accessory
- As a super special VIP member, you can reserve a complimentary bag or accessory for a £5 charge. Think of it as renting a space on our special shelf where your bag or accessory will be cared for and looked after prior to it making its way to its forever home! (But please do be aware this fee is non refundable, as it covers all our admin costs associated).
- Reservations MUST be done in a separate transaction to all other purchases. This is mainly to avoid them getting missed or lost - and let us tell you, there is nothing worse than a lost or missing handbag or accessory!
- You may take part in the promotion as many times as you wish (don't be shy ladies, we know you by now!), however you can only reserve one complimentary bag or accessory at a time, and reserve another once your first spend is met. We want everyone to feel the joy, and a joy shared is a joy doubled, so please don't take more than one at once and spare someone else of that warm fuzzy feeling.
If you are naughty and reserve more than one bag at once, we will have no other option but to cancel the other reservations, and that's not fun for anyone...
Can I Swap?
We know that sometimes you panic and cannot decide so of course the Joy Fairies will be happy to work out a swap for you. But help us to help you by following this simple guide:
- Decide what you would like to swap to - is it the colour, the hardware or the gift?
- then order again what you want. There will be another charge, but hey you do get what you really really want this time round:)
- Then email us at email@example.com and let us know. That way we can get the Joy Fairies to remove your previous order from the shelf and swap it. We can also remove from our SHuper clever SHpreadSHeet that helps us track!
- Even though its a cancellation we hope you will not mind, but the Joy Fairies will not refund. We need to buy them hand cream so their hands do not get sore from the swapping!
If I spend more can I reserve again?
Yes of course. We know the promotion brings you much joy. So this is how it works:
- If you have a bag reserved and spend, for example £700, then immediately reserve another complimentary bag after this transaction, we will of course include the remaining balance from your purchase. So for talking's sake, £50 would go towards your next complimentary reservation, as long as it is reserved immediately.
- But please bear in mind that by immediately we mean just that. It sends us into loops of despair if you contact us days, weeks or even a month after. So please
Receiving your Complimentary Bag
- Your complimentary bag will automatically be sent to you once the spend is reached during the quarter. Easy as that, but if you want to remind us at any point, just add a note to your order. No harm in extra checks!
- Your spend is tracked as soon as you reserve your bag. Please note that we do not backdate any spend (we're experts in handbags, not finance), so you must reserve a bag prior to spending towards receiving it.
What does and doesn't count towards my spend?
- All the spend you make with us will count towards your spend.
- Exclusive Edits and Bundles of Joy do count towards spend (yay - extra savings!).,
- Items already reduced in price, or in the outlet do count towards spend.
- Offers and promotions all apply
- Pre order items do count towards spend, as long as the payment is made during the current quarter. For example, if you pre order a bag in Q3, but don't receive it till Q4, the spend will go towards your Q3 total :)
- Gift vouchers do not count towards complimentary bag spend
Will my spend show on my account?
Yes ladies your spend will most certainly show on your account. However we need your help here!
- You need to use one account and one email address only when purchasing, otherwise it is really hard for the Joy Fairies to account for your spend
- Pretty pretty pretty pleaseeee make sure that you use the same email address you used when purchasing your VIP membership, and that you have an account created under this email address for all purchases made towards the spend. We know a few of you like to go incognito from your other half, but by using the one account, it really helps us easily track your spend. It also means you can easily track your spend (even though some of you might be scared to look!)
- Unfortunately the Tech Gods cannot cancel, merge or lapse your account. It is not in their hands, so please use the one account as we really cannot help you. We know it's rubbish but that is how the back office Tech God wrote the system and he does not even work for us!
Can I use Klarna to pay over 3 months?
Absolutely! Klarna is here to help you break up your payments in a manageable way for you - it's all about making the SHoopsies easier! For example, if you purchase a bag for £495 and choose to pay over 3 months, the £495 will go straight towards your overall spend as soon as the first payment is made.
For more information on Klarna, please visit our FAQs here.
Can I return items?
Of course! We offer hassle free returns, however if you are returning items that have made up your spend towards the complimentary bag, you will also need to return the complimentary bag, we hope you understand why, even though it will be super difficult to part with it! If this is not returned upon request, we will have to deduct the RRP value of the complimentary bag from your return, and we really wouldn't want to have to go down this route!