Complimentary Bag Promotion FAQ's
Your super exciting and comprehensive guide to all the ts & cs surrounding our infamous Complimentary Bag Promotion!
We know no one likes reading the small print, but we want you to get as much joy as possible from the promotion, rather than reminding you of broken rules, so we thought it best to give you all a refresher course up front!
If you have any questions regarding any of these, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to discuss further to answer any of your queries. Let's get this right from day 1 so we have a smooth sailing quarter and we are all happy bunnies!
Reserving your Complimentary Bag
- As a super special VIP member, you can reserve a complimentary bag for a £5 charge. Think of it as renting a space on our special shelf where your bag will be cared for and looked after prior to it making its way to its forever home! (But please do be aware this fee is non refundable, as it covers all our admin costs associated).
- Reservations MUST be done in a separate transaction to all other purchases. This is mainly to avoid them getting missed or lost - and let us tell you, there is nothing worse than a lost or missing handbag!
- You may take part in the promotion as many times as you wish (don't be shy ladies, we know you by now!), however you can only reserve one complimentary bag at a time, and reserve another once your first spend is met. We want everyone to feel the joy, and a joy shared is a joy doubled, so please don't take more than one at once and spare someone else of that warm fuzzy feeling.
If you are naughty and reserve more than one bag at once, we will have no other option but to cancel the other reservations, and that's not fun for anyone...
- If you have a bag reserved and spend, for example £650, then immediately reserve another complimentary bag after this transaction, we will of course include the remaining balance from your purchase. So for talking's sake, £75 would go towards your next complimentary bag, as long as it is reserved immediately after.
- If you wish to swap your reserved colour/hardware during the promotion (we promise we wont be cross!), you can do so here and just pop a note in the notes section of the order what you'd like to swap to.
- Pretty pretty pretty pleaseeee make sure that you use the same email address you used when purchasing your VIP membership, and that you have an account created under this email address for all purchases made towards the spend. We know a few of you like to go incognito from your other half, but by using the one account, it really helps us easily track your spend. It also means you can easily track your spend (even though some of you might be scared to look!)
Receiving your Complimentary Bag
- Your complimentary bag will automatically be sent to you once the spend of £575 is reached during the quarter. Easy as that, but if you want to remind us at any point, just add a note to your order. No harm in extra checks!
- Your spend is tracked as soon as you reserve your bag. Please note that we do not backdate any spend (we're experts in handbags, not finance), so you must reserve a bag prior to spending towards receiving it.
What does and doesn't count towards my spend?
- Any full price products using no more than a 10% discount (unless otherwise specified, such as special promotions or offers) will go towards the £575 spend. So if you have, for example, a 20% off code, it wont count towards your spend.
- Exclusive Edits do count towards spend (yay - extra savings!), however Bundles of Joy and Welcome Offers do not.
- Items already reduced in price, or in the outlet do not count towards spend. As much as we'd love to offer huge discounts as well as a free bag, you can imagine our accountant wouldn't be overly excited about this one...
- Offers and promotions only count if specified in the ts & cs relating to the specific offer at the time. We do try and do a few of these throughout the quarter on special occasions - so one to look out for!
- Pre order items do count towards spend, as long as the payment is made during the current quarter. For example, if you pre order a bag in Q3, but don't receive it till Q4, the spend will go towards your Q3 total :)
- Gift vouchers do not count towards complimentary bag spend
Can I use Klarna to pay over 3 months?
Absolutely! Klarna is here to help you break up your payments in a manageable way for you - it's all about making the SHoopsies easier! For example, if you purchase a bag for £495 and choose to pay over 3 months, the £495 will go straight towards your overall spend as soon as the first payment is made.
For more information on Klarna, please visit our FAQs here.
Can I return items?
Of course! We offer hassle free returns, however if you are returning items that have made up your spend towards the complimentary bag, you will also need to return the complimentary bag, we hope you understand why, even though it will be super difficult to part with it! If this is not returned upon request, we will have to deduct the RRP value of the complimentary bag from your return, and we really wouldn't want to have to go down this route!