"Bags of Joy" Loyalty Club
Our Bags of Joy club was formed to bring Sarah Haran handbag enthusiast from all corners of the world together to talk about the joy that they get from our beautifully versatile products.
We firmly believe that a joy shared is a joy doubled, so we are all about spreading the joy throughout our community and encouraging them to do the same. We designed our VIP club to help offer our members the most exclusive benefits and amazing offers - ones we promise you don't want to miss!
If you have any other questions about the promotion, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- a personal 10% off code to use all year round on all purchases
- access to our exclusive and password protected VIP Clubroom
- pre-launch access to our Exclusive Edits
- exclusive access to our quarterly complimentary handbag promotions
- access to club online events - our virtual cocktail parties are legendary!
- early bird access to all sample sales and sales
- spread joy to your community by nominating people you think should receive a complimentary Sarah Haran Box of Joy
- a refer a friend incentive
- exclusive club competitions
The club runs continually and when you join you receive an annual membership. The membership will renew annually unless you wish to cancel. You can manage your subscription by logging into your account.
It’s simple to join and you can join at any time. The membership fee is £20.00. You will also be able to reserve your complimentary handbag which is offered every quarter to club members upon meeting a minimum spend. As soon as you reserve a complimentary bag, all spend will go towards the complimentary handbag promotion as long as you use your 10% member code and no other discounts, unless specified by us. We suggest you join and wait to receive your personal code so that all spend you make will immediately contribute. You will receive your member 10% discount code via email. This code can be used for all your club purchases and can be shared with your friends. You will also be invited into our exclusive Facebook group and with your first purchase you will receive an exclusive gift. In the club you will be able to download unique content such as our Style & Confidence guide.
We produce in small quantities, so to ensure you do not miss out, you should reserve your handbag in advance. We will charge £5 to reserve and we will hold your bag until the required quarterly spend is met.
Each time we run our complimentary bag offer, you will be able to pay £5 to reserve the bag that is on offer during that period. If you do not meet the spend, the £5 reservation fee is non-refundable.
You should have an account created using the same email address that you used when purchasing the VIP annual subscription. If you're having issues doing this, just drop us an email to email@example.com and we can send you an activation link.
As long as you use the same email address for all purchases, you will be able to track everything in your account when you login.
We will automatically send you your complimentary bag once your spend is met, however if you'd like to pop a note on your order to remind us that it is due, then there is no harm in extra checking!
- Yes, absolutely! You may take part in the promotion as many times as you wish (don't be shy ladies, we know you by now!), however you can only reserve one complimentary bag at a time, and reserve another once your first spend is met. We want everyone to feel the joy, and a joy shared is a joy doubled, so please don't take more than one at once and spare someone else of that warm fuzzy feeling.
If you are naughty and reserve more than one bag at once, we will have no other option but to cancel the other reservations, and that's not fun for anyone...
- We cannot add complimentary bags to purchases retrospectively, which is why we strongly advise you to reserve first.
- Any full price products using no more than a 10% discount (unless otherwise specified, such as special promotions or offers) will go towards the £575 spend. So if you have, for example, a 20% off code, it wont count towards your spend.
- Exclusive Edits do count towards spend (yay - extra savings!), however Bundles of Joy and Welcome Offers do not.
- Items already reduced in price, or in the outlet do not count towards spend. As much as we'd love to offer huge discounts as well as a free bag, you can imagine our accountant wouldn't be overly excited about this one...
- Offers and promotions only count if specified in the ts & cs relating to the specific offer at the time. We do try and do a few of these throughout the quarter on special occasions - so one to look out for!
- Pre order items do count towards spend, as long as the payment is made during the current quarter. For example, if you pre order a bag in Q3, but don't receive it till Q4, the spend will go towards your Q3 total :)
- Gift vouchers do not count towards spend
As long as the item isn't purchased using more than a 10% discount (unless specified) then it will count.
Outlet purchases, Bundles of Joy and Welcome offers do not count, but Exclusive Edits do.
You must have a complimentary bag reserved prior to making any spend.
If you are making purchases towards the required spend to receive your complimentary bag, you cannot use more than a 10% discount code. The incentive for this promotion is the complimentary bag, so we cannot allow extra discounts to be used on top of this. You will be emailed your VIP code upon joining the club and this is what should be used on any purchases made towards the overall spend.
We do offer first time customers a general 20% discount for their first purchase with us, however this can only be used by customers choosing not to take part in the complimentary bag promotion.
Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively after 24 hours from purchase being made. If you forget to use your code, please make sure you contact us within 24 hours, otherwise it cannot be applied.
Once you join the club you will be able to nominate anyone you think deserves a moment of joy. We will ask you for your suggestions and each month we will put the suggestions together and the club members will vote on who they would like the box of joy to go to.
Customers who meet the spend requirements outlined will receive their complimentary bag as soon as they reach the minimum spend subject to availability. We will send you the handbag you reserved within a few days of the spend being reached. Colour choice subject to availability.
The promotion is strictly limited to one bag per spend. So if you wish to spend more, then please reserve another bag, but you will need to meet the minimum spend again to receive it.
To allow fairness to other members, please only reserve 1 bag at a time,.
You must reserve a bag prior to making spend - your spend cannot be backdated.
We will run other offers so look out for others that reward you so wonderfully!
Pre order items do count towards spend, as long as the payment is made during the current quarter. For example, if you pre order a bag in Q3, but don't receive it till Q4, the spend will go towards your Q3 total :)
Absolutely! Klarna is here to help you break up your payments in a manageable way for you - it's all about making the SHoopsies easier! For example, if you purchase a bag for £495 and choose to pay over 3 months, the £495 will go straight towards your overall spend as soon as the first payment is made.
For more information on Klarna, please visit our FAQs here.
Of course! We offer hassle free returns, however if you are returning items that have made up your spend towards the complimentary bag, you will also need to return the complimentary bag, we hope you understand why, even though it will be super difficult to part with it! If this is not returned upon request, we will have to deduct the RRP value of the complimentary bag from your return, and we really wouldn't want to have to go down this route!
Please note that the £5 reservation fee associated with the complimentary bag promotion is non refundable.
Our mission is to design beautifully functional handbags that empower women in every aspect of their lives.
We aim to empower women :
1. Enabling women to be more organised.
2. Helping women feel confident and creative with their style.
3. We are an independent brand, working in collaboration with and supporting other women in fashion.
We want to create enjoyment and style:
1. Helping women feel confident with their style.
2. By feeling confident with their style women will feel empowered.
We have slow fashion values:
1. We source and produce our handbag using ethically sourced materials.
2. Our products are developed in small batches.
3. We design and create products which last a lifetime.
4. We use family run companies who have been crafting handbags for over 100 years.
5. We are an independent brand with a positive mission
We have travelled the world looking for the highest quality production. We have sampled and tested all our suppliers to ensure that the level of craftsmanship is of the highest and best quality.
All the factories we use are family run businesses with generations of craftspeople that have impressive skills passed through the family over the years. We love to work with small production houses that have the same view of the world as us. Ethical, high quality with regard to looking after staff and suppliers to create the best working practices available.
All our production occurs in Europe across England, Spain and Turkey. We are proud to have found such amazing production facilities.
We are guided by slow-fashion values producing products that will possible will last a life time using ethically sourced materials and respectful processes.
- Our bags are handmade in Britain in low quantities by a small highly skilled UK and Spanish based team.
- We only use leathers from ethically focused sources which conform with European standards, enabling us to create long-lasting products from meat as a bi-product. We are currently developing ways to re-use any waste materials, including leather notebooks made from small pieces of leftover leather.
- Our products are sent directly to customers enabling us to reduce our carbon footprint and offer exceptional value.
Sarah Haran create beautiful bags and accessories using only the finest and highest quality natural leathers from carefully selected tanneries in Italy and Spain, who are the most ethical and eco-conscious suppliers in the industry. All the leathers we use are by-products of the meat industry and always from reputable, ethical sources
Yes we now offer a fully bespoke service across our entire range. Completely handmade to your specification, you can choose every detail, from the leather to the lining, with optional further personalisation available by having your name or initials embossed.
For more information please visit https://www.sarahharan.com/pages/bespoke.
Purchasing and Payment
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
We also offer Klarna Pay, which gives you two easy ways to shop. Choose Pay Later and get up to 30 days to pay for your Sarah Haran order with no interest and no fees. Or split the cost of your purchase into 3 monthly payments with no interest, no fees and no credit agreement.
If you visit our Studio then we also accept cash payments and cheques.
Absolutely. All transactions on this website are processed via Shopify and Paypal both of which are secure online payment gateways that encrypt your card details in a secure hosted environment.
We also use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your data and we do not store or have access to your payment details after you have made a purchase.
If you would like to amend an order once it has been placed please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
If you forget to use a discount code, please contact us within 24 hours of having made purchase and we will be happy to apply this retrospectively for you. Unfortunately out with this time frame we will not be able to apply the discount code.
All our bags carry a lifetime guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, the bag will be repaired or, if necessary, replaced at no extra cost. For more information refer to our Handbag Care Guide
Shipping and Returns
Our partner courier DHL does not pick up at the weekends to make a delivery. In some areas they may however chose to deliver on a Saturday if the order has been placed by 12 noon on Friday. They do not guarantee this though. You can pick up yourself from our Studio if you wish by appointment. Please email us on email@example.com
We offer next day delivery for orders made by 12 noon. Orders after this time will be processed and passed to our courier for delivery the day after. You will be able to select options at check out. Please visit Delivery for full information.
We are sorry but as you can expect any item that has been made for you personally will not be able to be returned, unless of course in the unlikely event that we have not met our standards and the goods are faulty. We do hope that you appreciate that a bespoke item has been made especially for you.
Sarah Haran Accessories create beautiful leather bags from the most carefully chosen and finest natural leathers. The leather used is of the highest quality, and always from reputable, ethical sources. For more information on our leathers please refer to Our Leathers
Different leathers age in different ways and some are more delicate than others. The beauty of leather is that it ages beautifully and acquires a vintage patina. Look after your handbag and it will last a lifetime. For more information see our Handbag Care Guide
Terms and Privacy
Our Registered Office Address
Our Registered office is as follows:
Sarah Haran Accessories
Studio - Rossall
Inverclyde PA13 4AZ
Our Company Number is SC577957